To celebrate the opening of the new lower section of NYNY, we're going to hold a Mates Race open to volunteers who have worked on the new trail.
Places will be limited to 30 riders. If you have volunteered on the new build, we'll email you, and you can book a place either as a racer or as a timing volunteer. We'll race "NNYNY" and one other trail (not telling you which one yet!). We'll have male and female categories, split depending on how many male or female volunteers we have in the run-up to the race.
Afterwards we'll have a social rode before heading to the Traquair Arms at 3pm for prize giving and our AGM.
We have some amazing prizes from some great companies! The top three female and male riders will get first picks, and we're going to hold a raffle for everyone who has volunteered this year. Every volunteering stint will give you an entry.
There is still time to volunteer and be in with a chance of winning a prize, whether you race or not!
If you race, you're under no obligation to attend the AGM.
Here are the prizes donated so far. Huge thanks to these great companies for supporting the TVTA!
- Meet at the top of NYNY at 9.45.
- Race Stage 1 Start Times: 10:00-10:30
- Race Stage 2 Start Times: 10.30-11.00
- Social Ride: Meet at the bottom of Greg Jolifes at 11.00. Plan to ride up to NYNY, ride NYNY then possibly split into two groups to ride Wolves or Wolferine.
- AGM & Prizes: Traquair Arms 15:00-17:00